Enquire Now

Educational Credential Assessments

Educational Credential Assessments

Starleaf has been helping international students from around the world about obtaining their educational credential assessments for a long time and we would love to do the same for you as well. To confirm that your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate (or other forms of credential verification) is legitimate and on par with a Canadian one, you can employ an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). ECAs come in a variety of forms. You must have an ECA to immigrate. Depending on the ECA's kind and/or issuing organization, you might be able to receive a different sort of ECA issued to you. Your Express Entry profile must have both the reference number and your ECA report. When you are seeking work, your ECA report could be useful. You require an ECA before you may submit to the pool if you qualify for Express Entry under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. If you qualify under the Federal Skilled Trades Program or the Canadian Experience Class, you do not need an ECA to submit to the pool; however, you will need one if you wish to claim any Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points for your schooling. You don't require an ECA for any Canadian degree you got since an ECA compares your education to its Canadian equivalent. You typically only need to have your greatest degree evaluated if you have more than one post-secondary degree. However, you might wish to have all of your qualifications evaluated so that you can later claim as many CRS points as possible. To get as many CRS points as you can while you're in the pool, you might wish to get all of your credentials evaluated. Your spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner who is traveling with you and possesses a post- secondary degree are also eligible to apply for an ECA. Although it is not necessary to submit to Express Entry, if your spouse or partner has an ECA, you could be able to claim more CRS points for their schooling. Only ECAs from certain organizations will be accepted by IRCC. The evaluation itself might take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. Starting your ECA is often one of the first phases of your Express Entry immigration procedure since, if you're applying as a skilled worker, you must have one to be qualified to submit to the Express Entry pool. Starleaf has helped hundreds of students get their ECA and we would love to discuss the process in further detail with you. Let us get in touch and get started!
Free Assessment

Take our Free Assessment

Move to Canada! In just a few simple steps you’ll find out if you are eligible!

Get your FREE assessment here!

Consult Us