Enquire Now



Although being a Permanent Resident gives you all rights except voting, some Canadian PR holders are keen on becoming Citizens. At Starleaf we provide exceptional guidance to our clients for following this dream as well. Citizens get a Canadian passport, which is easier to renew compared to a permanent resident card. Our services will give you access to:
  • Preparing for the English/ French Test
  • Training for Citizenship Test
  • Training for the Citizenship Oath
The Canadian passport allows you to travel to many countries without a visa and makes it easier to get a visa where it may be required. It should be noted this is for travel and does not give you the right to work. Having a passport makes you less likely to encounter problems returning to Canada from abroad. You can also be sure of getting support of Canadian consulates and embassies when you travel using the Canadian passport. We highly recommend that when the time is right, you must contact Starleaf Immigration for starting the process of Citizenship.
Free Assessment

Take our Free Assessment

Move to Canada! In just a few simple steps you’ll find out if you are eligible!

Get your FREE assessment here!

Consult Us